



My girls were sleeping downstairs the other night and the funniest things happened. When it comes to Briana you never really know where you will find her. She only sleeps on the couch for a little while and then you hear her fall onto the floor. I came home from work one night at around midnight and she was asleep on the stairs. I shut the door and turned around and there was Briana sprawled out on the bottom of the stairs. Well anyway the other night Ali and Hailey had fallen asleep and Briana was scared. She is never scared but something was bugging her. I told her to go lay down and go to sleep. Well she kept coming into our room and we would give her a hug and send her back. I hadn't seen her for a while so I went to check on her and when i found her I was laughing so hard. Ali had fallen asleep in our chair. Her head on the ottoman and her feet in the chair. Well Briana had decided we were not much help so she climbed into the chair next to Ali's feet and fell asleep. I just had to take pictures because it was so cute. There is one of Hailey too. She is also a crazy sleeper. She either ends up on the floor or she wakes up and gets in my bed. Alicia looks like she is thinking really hard while she is sleeping. They are too cute.






No comments:
Post a Comment