Saturday, May 17, 2008

Laundry, laundry, laundry



Well it was bound to happen eventually so why not now right? This last Wednesday my washer quit working on me and my dryer was close to going too. I decided I would go to sears and get a new set. Holy Cow those things are expensive. Oh well we use them enough that it is worth it. We had the set delivered Wednesday when I was working. I was off thursday so Hailey and I did laundry all day. Hailey loved it. She woke me up first thing Friday morning and wanted to do laundry. She came in the room every few minutes asking if we were going to do laundry yet. It was too cute. I took some pictures of her helping me put away the towels. I hope she loves doing laundry when she is old enough to do it by herself because I will gladly pass that chore onto her. I swear we always have a ton of laundry. I have been doing laundry constantly since I got the new washer and dryer and I still keep finding more. Oh well a mothers job is never done. Anyway here are the cute pictures of my laundry elf.

No comments: