


Well I do not know how many of you hear this "Can I have an early birthday present?". I have heard this a lot this week. Alicia's birthday is Saturday. She will be 9 already. Isn't that crazy. Anyway, she has wanted an early present and we kept telling her no she had to wait until her birthday. Well she asked me again yesterday. Briana, Hailey and I went to the store and had bought her little gifts from them and Ali was aware of this. I finally gave in and told Ali "ok you can have one gift". We do not buy them a lot for their birthday. They get enough for Christmas. I had just finished wrapping her presents and was not about to give her one of those so I decided to be a smart alec and give her something funny. I went and found a ziploc box and emptied it out. Inside the box I put a Rice Krispies treat and some wrapping paper so it would not jiggle around. I then wrapped up the box and waited for Alicia to get home and see her gift. She was excited when she got home because she knew she was going to get a present. she had gone in the truck with Brandon while the others and I went to the store. I took some pictures of her opening her "early" birthday present. It was so funny. After she opened it she was like "thanks a lot mom." I just had to laugh. Maybe she will quit asking for early presents.






No comments:
Post a Comment