Jayci is growing more and more everyday. It is amazing the love one can have for their kids. My girls amaze me. I love them so much and yet they can drive me crazy in an instant. : ) They are all getting so big and are so dang cute. Ali, Bri, and Hailey love Jayci so much. They are always kissing and hugging her.
Chandra came over the other day and brought a cute little tutu. We put it on Jayci and had to take pictures. They turned out pretty cute and she looks like such a princess.
I will miss them when I go back to work. I know they will be fine but I have gotten spoiled being able to spend every day with them. I hope they enjoy their summer and have fun in dance. They are going to dance camp and then get to take dance next year. They are all so excited. We love you girls.






No comments:
Post a Comment