Thursday, June 3, 2010

Alicia is 11!!!





























Holy cow. Time flies. Alicia turned 11 on the 24th of May. She was so excited for her birthday and her parties. We had cake and ice cream at home with her Grandma and Grandpa Sievers and Gorringe and her aunt Terra and aunt Judy and their kids. Then we went to Grandma and Grandpa Searles house and had cake and ice cream with all her cousins. It was a good day. Ali loved her presents. She got a new comforter that is blue and purple, a new purple shag rug, and a purple fluffy pillow. Purple is her favorite color. Her bed looks great with all this stuff. I made her a cake and bought her a cake. The one I made was too sad looking to post on here and embarrass myself. I actually didn't even take a picture of it. I am slacking on the picture taking right now. She loved the cake but that is because she didn't want me to feel bad. It was a 3 layer round cake. The problem was that even though it sat for a while a cooled off completely, it still crumbled when I frosted it. Obviously I am no Cake Boss. Haha. I frosted it with blue and purple so she was thrilled with the colors even if the cake as a whole was very sad looking.
Ali was excited because she did get money from everyone else for her birthday. She had like $70 that she has spent already. Justice got half her money and the rest has been spent here and there on little things. She loves to spend money. Anyway, We love you Ali and look forward to seeing how you continue to grow over the years. I can not believe that in 7 more years you will be 18. What is even scarier is the fact that you will have a drivers license in a few more years. Heaven help us all! Good luck in the future and keep being a great kid. You always help mom out and rarely complain about doing it. You have been a big help the last 2 months. Love ya lots.

No comments: