
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
The new addition to our family!!
Ok now anyone that really knows Brandon knows that he has wanted a mastiff forever. Well he finally got one. He always looks and never really likes what he sees. When we took Terra to Boise to the doctor we had four hours to kill. Teegan was with us in the car and he was being really good. We brought the laptop so that I could do homework and Brandon could find a load. I didn't really want to do homework so we were looking for puppies. We found a family in Boise that had Mastiffs. They were the prettiest English Mastiffs that we have seen. The only male walked right up to us and started sniffing us. We just had to have him. He is adorable. The family that had him called him 6 pack because he was the biggest of the 8 puppies. Brandon wasn't sure about that name so he is now our little "Buddy". The girls were so happy when they came home from Chandras and had a puppy waiting. Hailey was just too tired but she loves him just as much as everyone else now, if not more. She cries when she doesn't get to play with him. Well here are the pictures.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
He's pretty cute. He had Taesyn running for his life he kept biting his pants and he was starting to get a little worried. Have fun with him.
Thats a cute little puppy. I will have to make sure I come visit it while up there, so that I will be his friend. Hope you have fun with him.
Post a Comment